CANVA ON THE IPAD: SOMETHING EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA USER NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT
How many have heard of the new Canva for the iPad? Users definitely need to get their hands on this one. Canva has officially begun launching this app, and already it’s creating lots of buzz.
Users who are already familiar with Canva’s work will be more than pleasantly surprised at the quality of this new app.
Let’s look at some of the amazing new features this app has in store for its users.
– The library is more than exceptional. It has over 1 million photographs to look through. Need one. Go ahead and take one to use. Early buzz with this library has been off the charts. It has images that are not available anywhere else.
– The graphics and fonts have pretty much the same suspects that have been there before. There might be a few small surprises, but it’s pretty much the same.
– The Canva dashboard has amazing familiarity. It’s so easy to use. Users who have used the dashboard before will not be let down.
– The usual layouts are still there. The same filters and tools are still there, only a bit more updated.
– The buttons are a bit bigger. This is designed for more customization and adaptability for the person.
– As soon as the app is turned on, any user can go right to the library.
– Everything can be done on the go. This also means collaborating with others. This can all be done on the phone, with just a touch of the hand.
WHAT IS THE WORD ON THE STREET ABOUT THE NEW CANVA
Early buzz for this is quite good. It’s actually better than good. Many users have found the design aspect to be better than other apps out there. It works out great for people who are at events. People who are at events need to get things done right away. This new Canva is perfect for this.
Once the person is done, all that is needed is a few edits. Everything else will take care of itself.
Everyone from business owners and designers to social media experts can use this thing. Computer geeks and programmers will also find this particularly fun to use. Get on board with Canva for the iPad today.